Monday, September 02, 2013

Haneda to Seattle to the Twin Cities Adventure

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted my first painting. I promise to share tomorrow.  Hopefully my painting will arrive on time from Seattle. I painted it in Manila and checked it in with my painting supplies.

After having spent a few hours of good dinner and watching Eagles concert with my niece and her lovely husband,  I took the train from Asakusa to Haneda.  It was a full hour train ride.  Then at 12 midnight took the flight from Haneda to Seattle.

Haneda is a nice and huge airport.  Very busy processing late night and early morning flights. 





While waiting for my flight I walked around and found these interesting pay phones.  Love the color.  They also have a mobile phone charging station but I wasn't able to take a pic.


Right now, I'm waiting for my flight to the Twin Cities and making full use of time updating my blog.  I wish I didn't check-in my painting supplies.  I could have completed my second painting.  I'm not too worried, I'll catch up.




No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...