Sunday, September 08, 2013

Day Eight - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

I was able to paint right after the US Open Tennis Women's Finals but it's really tough to keep inspired after such a tiring game.

I think I chose a difficult subject to paint today but I just kept on painting.  Because completing the challenge is a personal goal for me so even if I find it really hard to complete, I kept on going, just enjoyed the process and put my best effort to complete it.

Painting is such a mysterious activity, you wouldn't know what you'll get at the end of the process so it's best that you just enjoy the journey.

Here's my Day Eight painting.  Hope you'll enjoy it as much I enjoyed painting it.

Floral Study #1
Watercolor on Paper
10" x 6"
$50.00 USDAvailable



Thanks again for your daily support!

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...