Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Day Two Painting - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

While vacationing in Florida this arch window caught my attention.  It's just a simple architecture but somehow it gave me the impression of being in a Spanish villa.



When I took the picture there were birds flying around and they left shadows on the building facade.  I wish I can remember the exact location but unfortunately not.

I've tried many times to paint this picture and each attempt I consider a failure.  I haven't captured the essence of the scene.  Hopefully with this attempt I was able to do so.

Here's my impression of the Spanish Arch Window.  My Day Two painting.


Looking Through the Arch
Watercolor on Paper
11" x 15"
$100.00 USDAvailable


No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...