Monday, September 16, 2013

Day Fifteen - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

I can't believe I'm half way through the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge.  I know I have missed some days  and will  I'll try to catch up when I can but I'm happy with my progress.

This will be the last of my floating floral series.  I thought painting small will be much easier but found out that it's not.  I found myself putting in more details as you've probably noticed.

Lesson for the week from doing this series- I can't ignore the effort being put in painting small paintings compared to larger ones.  They could be more time consuming as my other bigger pieces but painting both sizes are fun and a great way to learn.

Here's my Day Fifteen painting.

Floating Floral #4
Watercolor on Paper
6" x 6"
$30.00 USDAvailable


I created a page on how to buy a painting if you're interested and wondering how. 

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...