Sunday, August 25, 2013

7 Days to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

It's the start of my prep work. Leslie's tips are to first decide in advance on what I want to paint for the month, second to get organized, go through my  photos and pick at least the first week of inspiration  and third to check my supplies to make sure I have enough paper and paint for at least the first week. 

FLORAL ENSEMBLE - Sold
Watercolor on Paper
7 1/2" x 7 1/2"


The third prep is easy. I think I've got lots of paper to work on and paints, if I need more I'll just drive to Wet Paint or Dick Blick to get them. Also as Leslie suggested to paint fairly small as a painting a day is a big commitment. Whew! Thank you!!

The second prep will really depend on the first prep which  is a bit of a challenge. 

What do I want to paint for the month? What theme should I pursue? I'm mostly painting florals and landscapes so I might try that.  I've painted pets- dogs and cats and my favorite Eagan water tower.  Maybe that too.  Any suggestions on a theme or what I should paint? 

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...