Wednesday, August 28, 2013

4 Days to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

More pictures went into my "30 Paintings in 30 Days" album.  I'm using iPhoto's smart album to automatically add photos I tagged for the challenge.  This way I can just go over all my photos and tag those that I think are good candidates for painting.


Thank you for all the suggestions! Special thanks to Arnold for his very interesting ideas!  Keep them coming.

I will be traveling tomorrow and will be offline for parts of the 2 days (or is that one day? I don't know) I'm on the road/air.  Then I'll miss another day with a huge jet lag because of the time change. That will leave me 2 days to organize my photos at least for the first week of painting and get them ready for the big day.  I'm terrified and excited at the same time.

FOR LEILA - Sold
Watercolor on Paper
7 1/2" x 7 1/2"

I'm looking forward to finishing one painting on the first day of the challenge to set the mood for the month. The second day of the challenge will be a real challenge since I'll be on the road/air again. I will still try to paint that day. If not, I will do catch-up paintings. ;)

Dazed Series #6
Watercolor on Paper
11" x 7 1/2"
$125.00 USD Available

Thanks for being part of my journey.  I appreciate your support.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...