Tuesday, August 27, 2013

5 Days to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Thanks for all the posts on suggested themes and ideas for painting.  Keep them coming!

Special thank you to Karen Knutson for the kind words and encouragement.  She did this 30 in 30 challenge last January and I was following her posts. Great paintings!  Check out her works.

I've always thought that it will be very tough to choose which photograph to paint but I found out that organizing my studio is on the "tough job" category. This is the proof. I have to clear my work table before I get started!  That's on top of the list.




As for photos, I think even if I have a definite theme in mind there's just too many good pictures to choose from! It's not helping that I get lost looking at old photos instead of scouting for pictures for my theme.


I'm very fortunate that I've chosen a few preliminary photos (thanks for your suggestions!) and will continue until I get all pics organized by painting day. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I'll find out soon when I start painting. I'm hoping I'll find some order soon in all my chaos.


Dazed Series - Mini #3
Watercolor on Paper
7" x 5"
$50.00 USD (Available)


Any suggestions to keep me organized?



No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...