Saturday, August 24, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge!

It's going to be an exciting journey for me this year.  I haven't done anything like this. I may be going crazy!  I've thought about doing something like this in the past but haven't had the courage to push through with the plan.  This time I will.  I'm joining a bunch of artists for Leslie Saeta's September 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge!  I know this will be a great way to get back into painting as I haven't painted in a while.  I will be sure to post my paintings here. 

Dazed Series #2
Watercolor on Paper
11" x 7 1/2"
$125.00 USD (Available)

In the meantime while waiting for the challenge to start, I'm reading up on Leslie's tips on how to get started and will do the necessary prep.  I'll sure post my journey here.  I need your encouragement to get started and get me going.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...