Thursday, August 29, 2013

3 Days to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Getting closer!  I was able to sneak in a post today (thanks Narita Airport for the wireless!) just to say I'm still on the road and may not be able to do much.  But! I'm planning on a strategy to help me stay on course and with all your help, hopefully to complete the challenge.

Thank you for all the encouragement.  And a special thank you to Thyra Moore a wonderful artist and a fellow Judy Morris workshop graduate.  Thyra's painting got juried in National Watercolor Society's 92nd Open Annual Exhibition. Congratulations Thyra!


AN APPLE A DAY
Watercolor on Paper

$150.00 USD (Available)


I think we're boarding. Talk to you later.

Dazed Series #8
Watercolor on Paper
11" x 7 1/2"
$125.00 USD Sold

 

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...