Saturday, August 31, 2013

1 Day to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Today I feasted on my favorite food and fruit-  Taho (made of silken tofu topped with sugar syrup and tapioca pearls), mangoes and lanzones.



This is it!  Tomorrow I'll be painting my first.

It's 2:19AM September 1 where I am.  So is this my first day of 30 in 30?  I guess so. 

I've chosen a picture that I've been trying to paint for a long time. I've tried several times painting it and every time I did, the painting turned out to be a failure.  I hope this one doesn't but if it did, I think I'll be ok with it.  I'm just happy to try again and learn from the experience.

I'll post the finished painting on my 2 September blog post.

Dazed Series #1
Watercolor on Paper
11" x 7 1/2"
$125.00 USD Available


No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...