Friday, August 30, 2013

2 Days to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Hello from Manila! It's 2 days away from the 30 in 30 challenge and I'm jet lagged!  It's ok, I'm used to it.

I arrived last night at 10PM Manila time.  My brother Bot and her wife Mimi picked me up at the airport.  The weather here is not much different from current Minnesota weather- hot and humid.  It's actually cooler here with the all day rain.

ROUND A BARN
Watercolor on Paper
6 3/4" x 10 3/4"
$75.00 USD Available
My plan for today is just to have fun with my mom and family. I brought some pictures to organize but I'm not sure if I can do anything productive today.  I'm feeling it would be a day for enjoying the company and eating my favorite dishes and fruits.  I'll have coconut juice today! The real one not from the can (oh! that would be a good painting subject).

BLUE NOTE
Watercolor on Paper
8" x 12"
$30.00 USD Available

What do you suggest I paint from here?




No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...