Monday, August 26, 2013

6 Days to the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

I checked my supplies and I may need to stock up on paint. I have my favorites but the red need to be replenished.



A trip to Wet Paint may be in the plan or I'll try to make them last until I get an online order shipped.   That would be nice.  It will save me the drive and maybe a few bucks.




For watercolor paper, I still have a bunch of full sheets (remember I haven't painted lately :).   I have Arches 140 lbs cold press and some Fabriano 140 lbs and 300 lbs cold press. I think I have enough to work on for the month.


I'm planning to paint on 7 x 10 size watercolor paper. I think that's a nice size and hopefully I'll manage to finish one painting of this size in one day. If not, I'll rethink the size or the theme ;)

Tomorrow I'll organize my photos. Thank you for the great suggestions on themes and ideas to paint.  Please keep them coming as this is going to be a 30-day hurdle.  I need your help!

Please comment with your fav theme.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...