Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 26 January 30 in 30

While thinking and deciding what my next series will be,  I decided to paint this photo that my dear friend Leila has been asking me to paint for a long time.  She took the photo and emailed it to me, I think three times already and has been asking for the painting ever since.  Finally I got the chance to paint it for her.

Painting while watching (actually just listening) to 2 movies - "Sum of all Fears" and "The Peacemaker" I was able to finish the painting.  Wow! What a night.  Now my back is aching again.

Here's Day 26 (I know I skipped 5 days).  I'll give Leila the honor of giving this painting a title.  For now it's Untitled.


Singaporean Bouquet
9" x 12"
Watercolor on Paper
NFS



No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...