Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 10 of January 30 in 30

I thought I'm done with this cold but somehow it came back last night.  So I slept for 2 hours to recover and then painted my day 10 piece.

Pauline and I went on a tour of Paris and I had so much fun taking pictures, selfies and enjoying the view.  For a first timer, it's a sensory overload- lots of things to see and admire.  My favorite the Eiffel Tower- a massive structure of steel and iron.  Great to take pics in daylight and nightlight





and was  almost ran over by a carriage! What?? Where did that come from?  Thanks Pauline, you saved me!

Ok, here's my Day 10.  Sorry not a good pic, I'll update tomorrow.

The Tower
Acrylic on Styrofoam
9" x 7 1/2"

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...