Sunday, June 02, 2013

Vitamin D and F(un)

I'm really bad at updating this blog but as one of my new year's resolution (I know it's June already!) I'll try my best to update it with my past and present travels.  I hope it will be of interest to someone 😃

I'll start with my recent travel to the Philippines. 

Adventure Date: 24 May 2012
Long weekends are my favorite time of the year. These dates are when I plan my international trips usually to Manila to see my Mom and my siblings.

This time I travelled with my niece. We met at Narita Airport and then to Manila. I'm happy sharing this experience with her even if we're going our separate ways and activities in Manila 😄

This time my brother, his fiance and I spent mornings doing some exercise walking and taking pictures.  Manila sun is so addicting especially if you're living in an everyday cloudy place. Vitamin D galore!

           Quezon Memorial Circle

I'm pleasantly surprised to see Quezon Memorial Circle at its best. Kudos to the local officials and workers keeping the park clean and safe. When we're there a local TV station was preparing for a shoot.  Nice. 




Then after a long and fun walk, food!

Loved the walk, the food and of course the company!

Next post will be on our next day visit to a local art gallery and museum. 






No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...