Saturday, June 15, 2013

Painting at the Eagan Central Park

Thanks to all my friends and for Facebook likes and the company while I'm painting.Great company!


The Eagan Central Park is a great place for outdoor painting.  Lots of trees, flowering plant, lake and a fountain that are begging to be captured in watercolor.  It's where families go walking, biking, roller blading and folks walking their dogs.



While I was painting at the picnic pavilion, a few cars used the park for their U-turns. One guy asked me if I know where the rugby tournament is. I have no idea but it's good to know there is one somewhere in Eagan.


It was great painting outdoors in this beautiful Eagan weather. You'll surely find me painting outdoors again in an Eagan park and if you do, please say hi.  I'd love to meet you.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...