Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Aloha Minnesota?!

Adventure Date: 26 May 2013

It's time to go back to my second home Minnesota. My niece and I were at the airport on time and was in line for check-in when I learned from another passenger that our flight's going to be delayed. Instead of 8am we're leaving at 3pm. 

After we got our boarding passes we called for help- meaning a car and driver! My other niece picked us up from the airport and off to Resort's World we went and had breakfast. 

I spent the remaining waiting hours looking for options and ways to get to Minnesota since I'm going to miss my connection.  I can stay overnight in Manila and catch the next day's flight or keep moving.  I decided to keep moving and booked my flight from Narita to Honolulu. From there get flight to Los Angeles at 11am then to Minneapolis/St. Paul. 

Good plan you say, but not. I missed my LA flight so I booked the Atlanta flight leaving at 4pm, went out and took pictures. 

Wow sun and cool wind!


I'm so amused seeing a long line of people for check-in. They should have planned for check-in lots of hours before their flights!





After taking in Hawaiian air, I went inside and head for my gate. 



Nice to see that the airport walkway to the other terminal gates is open air. 


Did a few window shopping. Love the fresh leis in the refrigerator. 


And here's what I got for souvenir. I'll definitely come back and stay longer than 4 hours. 














No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...