Sunday, June 09, 2013

Bonding New York Style Part 1

Adventure Date: 26-28 April 2013

I flew to La Guardia to meet up with my brother, his wife and son and mom in law  for a weekend in New York.  My brother and his wife's friend was very kind to let us stay in their lovely home.  They even gave my brother a belated birthday celebration- lots of food and a cake!


The next day, we took the subway to Manhattan and walked around sightseeing and taking pictures and wearing our shoes down.




Lunch is at Rays. Pizza love it!


  And coffee and dessert after.    
 
All gone.


Then more walking.  We went to see Rockefeller Center and the “Human Nature” public art.  Amazing! 


We tried to rearrange the sculptures but no luck. We took a few hours rest at the Rockefeller and was looking for outlets to charge our phones.  Unfortunately people are not allowed to plug-in in available outlets and we just sat and rested.  I think I even took a short nap.   

After a good rest, off towards Central Park we walked and walked and walked

and finally sat. 

It was a great day just for walking and the promise of dinner is very tempting.  I can't remember where we had dinner, I think it's in China town.  And I'm sure it's good :)

Next post will be our second day adventure in New York.

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...