Sunday, June 02, 2013

Art In the Mountain

Adventure Date: 25 May 2013

Our next exercise venue is the Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo. My brother said they're going to take me to a secret place and while we're driving I just waited patiently and didn't ask where we're going.  We were driving towards Antipolo and I saw some familiar places but then we reached a road going to a residential development and I wondered where we're going. 

Surprise! It's an art museum! 

                    Pinto Art Museum

We rang the bell and was directed to the welcome room and paid an entrance fee (Don't ask me how much! I'm just a guest and pretended not to know). 

The place was huge! Great for walking and sightseeing. There were several buildings Mission Style housing their own collection of paintings. 




Great landscaping too. 




There are antique furniture used to adorn the rooms and they blend well with the museum's theme. 


After our walk, we had lunch in their cafe. 


Good food but would be better if our food were served in bigger portions :)

                     See all gone!

Next post is my adventure going home to Minnesota. Aloha?!






 


No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...