Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Theme for the Week and Day 1 of January 30 in 30 - SOLD

Mt theme for the week is "Recycle".

My holiday shopping has brought in not only cheers from families and friends but also trash from all the packaging boxes and materials used during shipping. I'm sure all of us have the same experience and have dumped much of these materials in the trash. I know I did. 

That brought me to the theme "Recycle".   For this week's challenge I'll use these cardboard boxes as my canvas. I have no specific subject in mind to paint. I think I'll just go with the flow. Whatever comes to mind as I mix paint and prep my "canvas". 

Here's my first painting for the challenge.

Recycle #1
Acrylic on Cardboard
8" x 8"
If you're into recycling, you can purchase this painting here


2 comments:

Linda Popple said...

What a great idea and lots of fun! Looking forward to seeing more!

Art Creative Shoppe said...

Thanks Linda!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...