Thursday, January 09, 2014

Day 9 of January 30 in 30

It took me a long time to think about my first painting for the theme "Repurpose".  Now I'm afraid I may not be able to sustain this theme.  Well at least I'm trying.

In my watercolor class I always shout "Sign it" whenever I think a classmate artist's painting is done.  With that reputation I was challenged to do a painting of my signature.  Now for this theme I think that's a good idea!  I'll repurpose my name to an artwork (I hope).

Here's my Day 9 painting.  Of course it's NFS (not for sale) because I'm the only one (aside from my mom) who would ever love this name.

Carolina
Acrylic on Styrofoam
7 1/2" x 9"

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your color on this one!

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...