Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 28 January 30 in 30

I started this painting last night and was hoping I'll finish so I can work on Day 29 tonight.  Unfortunately it took me longer time to get to halfway done, so I decided to stop last night before I ruin it.

Just finished and in a few minutes will try to start Day 29.  We're almost at the end of the challenge!


Brussels

While on our way to find the Manneken Pis,




we came by this square where three friends were taking turns posing and taking their pictures.  After each take, they came together and checked out the resulting photos.  They were having so much fun!  I took a photo in one of their "check-out" times.


Here's Day 28, my impression of that scene

"Let me See"
9" x 12
Watercolor on Paper







No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...