Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Day 7 of January 30 in 30 - SOLD

I was planning to move back to watercolor for my next theme "Repurpose" but I found one more 8" x 8" cardboard that I haven't painted on.  So I went back to acrylic happily.

I gathered all remaining dried out paints and sprinkled them on the "canvas" and then just slapped flowers, leaves, stems, table, vase a little bit of every color on my palette and everything I can throw on it.  I even sprinkled alcohol but not sure if that showed.

Ok, I'm having too much fun.  Here's Day 7.  Not good lighting but it will do for now.. I'll upload a better picture tomorrow when the sun is out (I hope).


Recycle #4
Acrylic on Cardboard
8" x 8"
  If you're into recycling, you can purchase this painting here

No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...