Monday, February 10, 2014

February Painting - Roses from Paris

Last year in May at the "Art on a Line", I offered my newsletter for subscription but unfortunately didn't get to writing one until last February 1.  I think I'm on a good start for 2014 with the start of a newsletter, of course the January 30 paintings in 30 days with all your likes, comments of support!  I can't thank you enough.

I really enjoyed the 30 in 30 experience that I decided to work on a project for a full month or two and continue to get my creative juices flowing.  

For February, I mentioned in my newsletter I'd like to celebrate the "Heart" month with a daily painting of popular Valentine's Day flowers.  I started with one but not happy with the results.  I was trying to paint on a 5"x5" size paper to use for cards but found it harder than painting larger.

At any rate I tried again and this is the result.  On the next Valentine's Day flower.


Roses from Paris
5" x 5"
Watercolor on Paper






No comments:

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...